Residential CSA Produce
Customizable box now available! Click "Sign up Here" to get started.
Membership fee of $10 helps us to cover the cost of insulated and reusable bags to keep your produce fresh while it makes it's way from the field to your kitchen!
What is a CSA?
CSA stands for Community-Supported Agriculture.
CSA is a program that connects the community with their local farmer. CSA members help to financially support their farmer through a subscription to the farm and in return for their support, each member receives a weekly or biweekly box of vegetables or other edible product. This relationship provides access to high quality, locally grown, fresh produce to the customer while helping the farmer maintain a stable position from which to make financial decisions. In essence, the community and the farmer share the risk and also the reward inherent in farming; the busts and the bumpers.
Advantages for farmers:
- Grow products to meet direct market demand / establish clients prior to growing season
- Improves farmer's decision making freedom by allowing funding up-front
- By acquiring funding up front, the farmer has the room to take bigger risks with potentially bigger rewards
- Farmers and customers build a relationship and have an opportunity to know their customer
Advantages for consumers:
- Access to high quality, nutritionally dense produce and animal products - all our livestock are fed no-corn, no-soy, non-gmo feed.
- Get exposed to exciting new vegetables and alternative methods of cooking these vegetables (see our Website for recipes!)
- Convenience of having farm fresh food delivered to a location near your residence
- Farmers and customers build a relationship and farmers have an opportunity to know their customer - Visit the farm today!
How does EcoCulture Farms CSA Work:
Become a member of our CSA and receive weekly, biweekly or monthly boxes of vegetables. We have three payment options:
- Purchase 4 Standard boxes: Large @ $140, Regular @ $100
- Purchase 26 Standard boxes: Large @ $819, Regular @ $585
- Purchase 4 Custom boxes: Large @ $160, Regular @ $120
Here at EcoCulture Farms we produce a variety of sustainably grown seasonal vegetables and farm raised animal products which we deliver right to your door (or pretty close to it: see delivery details below).
Due to the volatile nature of our ecosystem (sunshine, weather, insects, vertebrates, etc.), some of our produce may not be available during the scheduled weeks. But, not to worry, because EcoCulture Farms works with other local farms and sustainable/organic farmers to supplement box content when necessary.
You can subscribe to a small box, approximately enough for 2-3 people, or a large box approximately enough for 3-4 people per week. You should find a range of 6 to 10 items in each box (with a variety of familiar and unfamiliar farm fresh produce).
EcoCulture farms has several delivery types:
- We deliver to an identified host (community member) in your area where you will pick-up the current week's box while dropping off the original (empty box).
- Once a week EcoCulture Farms delivers locally grown, farm fresh goods to your door.
- Or, once a week EcoCulture Farms delivers locally grown, farm fresh goods to an identified establishment where you pick-up the current week's box while dropping off the original (empty box).
You can check our website for delivery dates, farm news, delicious recipes, quick tips and options to customize your box (add chicken, eggs, etc.)
Sign- up EcoCulture Farms CSA
To sign-up click "Sign Up Here" at the top or bottom of this page, call us at 951.764.3282, or visit our CSA website https://ecoculture.csaware.com/store/
What's in the Box this week?
Seasonal vegetables are delivered fresh to you (see the general listing below). You can also add Broiler Chickens and Farm Fresh Eggs to your box.
For an idea of what is provided:
This Winter season we will have:
Daikon Radishes, Beets, Lettuce Mix, Snap Peas, Butternut Squash, Carrots, Green Onions, Bok Choy, Mizuna, Kale, Red Radish, Arugula, Spinach
This Spring we will have:
Broccoli, Cauliflower, Kale, Peas, Carrots, Radishes, Green Onions, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Beets